- The history of the Medici family and the Medici Effect.
- The role that diversity plays in innovation and how The Medici Effect has spread throughout the world.
- What makes a successful speaker/communicator?
- The power of authenticity and truth within yourself.
- Why Frans will never give the same talk twice.
- Frans shares his preparation rituals before a talk.
- The impact of body movement in presentations.
- Presentation slides: How many is too many?
- The last time Frans was nervous giving a presentation.
- The last great book that Frans read and his favorite podcasts.
- How to create a world of more confident speakers.
About Frans Johansson
Author, entrepreneur, and acclaimed international speaker, Frans Johansson has inspired readers and audiences worldwide with his ideas on leadership and success, innovation, and diversity. Since its publication in 2004, Frans’ debut book The Medici Effect has become the definitive book on diversity driving innovation, influencing numerous industries and fields such as architecture, design, economic development, education, and investing.
In his role as thought leader and CEO of The Medici Group, Frans has advised executive leadership at Fortune 500 companies such as Disney, IBM, ESPN and Nike. Frans has been featured on ABC, CNN, CNBC, the PBS Newshour, and National Public Radio – among many others. Raised in Sweden by his African-American/Cherokee mother and Swedish father, Frans has lived all his life at the intersection. He has written articles on healthcare, information technology, and the science of sport fishing. Frans founded a software company, an international healthcare firm, and a hedge fund.